Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Was Tongue-Slapped by the Barber too!

Amway the best!

I Was Tongue-Slapped by the Barber too!


  
Providing customer service aside, this barber here is obviously mad with his customer who just can't keep himself conscious and still- so he gives him a smack!

I will share my personal experience with you guys about one barber who I always go to trim my hair every single monthly. This happened 6 years ago. Read on.. don't come to conclusion just yet.. I wasn't smack in my face like that but I do receive a different kind of slapping in the face!

A nice barber, very polite and friendly, on one of my visit to him and while trimming my hair, he suddenly needs to pick-up a phone call and seek my pardon for it as it was urgent he claimed. While he was standing behind, I overheard his conversion with the other party whom I believed to his wife. They were talking about buying soaps and toiletries stuffs, then some health supplements. I thought he needs to run errands for these things later in the day but their conversation when on about delivering of those items. I was thinking, was he doing a second job delivering stuffs after he closed his shop? So, finally he continued attending to me and I felt pity for this man who needs to work day & night to feed his family. Being was such a big mouth, I started talking and asking him about doing online business or work online. I told him that he can monitor and managed his online business right at his own shop by placing a PC and internet connection. I offer to provide my expertise to him for free. He just replied me, "It's alright Sir, I can still manage whatever I am doing right now and I am doing fine." I tried convincing him about the opportunities doing online business but he doesn't seems impressed. It doesn't bother me much, I'm used to rejection anyway - move-on!

As soon as I was done, he started packing up too and looks like he's going to close his shop for that day. Indeed it was so, he told me that the shop owner will comes in the next hour to continue running the shop. I wasn't surprised to hear that but I always thought the shop was his. It was raining heavily when both of us left the shop and I offered to give a ride in my car since earlier he had told he needed to go the city area, I was heading there too anyway. But he declined and smiled at me. Ok then, I made my move leaving him to lock his shop. I hurriedly walked towards my car and drove off. Upon driving off towards the first junction, a black Jaguar XF car tailgated me and then overtook by my left and cuts into my path. My eyes caught an image that was so familiar to me. It was the the Barber! I let it out of my mind but it still rings for answer so I came back to his shop short of a month, as just to cover up my anxiety for wanting to ask him. While being attended by him I asked him the question I wanted to ask all this time. "Was that you driving the brand new Jaguar XF the other day?"

"Yes!", he replied. I continued, " Sorry, but is that yours?"
Again he answered, "Yes!". I was frustrated with his short answers, come on! tell me more because I didn't believed you! - that's what in my mine actually but I shut-up, a few minutes later I began to ask him again.
And I asked, " How much do you pay for your car's monthly mortgage? Is your car came from your business here?"

"Nope!", he answered and he opened up to me finally after realizing I am so puzzled with the fact that he was driving a Jaguar. He continued, "Actually I didn't buy the car, it was given to me fully paid for. Amway paid it for me! I am a Diamond Direct! I don't actually need to work for a living now, but I insists on living to work and I'm doing this barber thing because I love the art of hair cutting & styling. I'm doing this for free too. The owner is one of my friend and my down-line in Amway. He is already a Platinum Direct and he too is earning a residual income. He wanted to close this shop but I suggested that I would run it for him and the a money will be use to help needy families in our community." 

He started asking series of questions next, "So Sir, do your online business provide you with a passive income and residual income that will continue onto your generations to come? Can it gives me discounts on things I purchased, refund me for things that I do not like and pays me commissions and royalties?"

I kept quiet and just listen as he continues. " Amway has been going on for many decades has made many millionaires worldwide. For those who don't make it to the millionaire band, they are living in the lifestyle of a millionaire and treated like a millionaire by Amway whenever we are travelling with them. Amway doesn't know what is 2nd class flying and accommodation! We only know 1st Class! We are the real people who makes money while we are sleeping! I have never regret joining Amway and It's all thanks to my wife who one day came back home with the Amway starter kit. We never looked back and we worked hard for a couple of years until who we are today. My network are from 7 countries! and even I'm speaking to you right now, money is coming in into my bank account! Don't ask me how but that's the truth!

The reason I don't want to tell you this is because I done up with new sponsoring for Amway. I'll help others do it and I don't add it into my dowline list. There's come to a point where its pointless to even speak the word 'Amway' to people whose mind are preset that Amway is 'bull-of-shit'!, Sorry for my words but that is what's going on out there but we who are in the Amway business, are serious determined business owners who are seriously wanting to help and change people lifes! I'm sure if I told you about Amway without you knowing that I'm driving a Jaguar, you would definitely not listen! Right? Well I guess you had your own way of creating wealth and I had mine. It's just that I don't need to continue to be exist and alive to get my money, unlike you who still needs to check your PC all the time. I already living a legacy of wealth, inheritance for my children and my children children's future  and only Amway can do that! Who else? Alright Sir, you are done (my hair-cut)."

I paid him for his service, smiled and walked out without saying a word. That was the hardest slapping to my face through out my adult life and his palms didn't even touch my cheek! I kept thinking about what he says for days and I came back to him pleading that he took me under his wings in Amway.  Don't ask me where in the ranks of Amway we are right now but I am glad to say I am earning a unsubstantial amount every month for myself.

For those of you who has already know what is Amway and had been a distributor of Amway but somehow died off doing the stuff. I really need you guys to re-think and RE-THINK! It's never about Amway marketing plans fault that you didn't make it, and never about Amway products too because they are the Best! Maybe it was you or your team leadership that can't make you progress and expand. My Team, we work by the guidelines and we are flexible too, yet unselfish! Being 'Unselfish' is an important trademark of an upline leader in MLM. 

join amway

What if I make you an offer to re-start your Amway business but this time under my team? Do you take this second chance seriously this time? Email me to find out more about the difference between us and other typical teams out there and how can you get sponsored under me, being locally or as an international sponsored distributor.

OR

Visit Our Webpage